9pt bow hunt video

catman529

Got the video uploaded last night and also took better pics of my deer before hanging him up

http://youtu.be/mvqdfGfMQ48

d75219a1baf3c04b7153f216a289b974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WTM

very nice video. good explanation of scouting, no hooping and hollering after the shot, etc. i could watch videos like this all day long.

was that deer taking a whiz when he spooked, lol?

catman529

WTM":2a4n6sn6 said:
very nice video. good explanation of scouting, no hooping and hollering after the shot, etc. i could watch videos like this all day long.

was that deer taking a whiz when he spooked, lol?
thanks WTM. I don't think he was, just sniffing around

DntBrnDPig

Loved the video man. I had a place I used to hunt around here that we took a canoe to. One of my favorite memories is coming back from a hunt with 2 deer legs sticking up. We also flipped the canoe one morning in the dark and spent the next 30 minutes, in our underwear, diving for our bows and stands.

How you liking the 4th arrow arm? I've got one and its nice. My only issue is the bubble on the tree mount/arm connection thing doesn't always match the bubble at the video head.

catman529

DntBrnDPig":2exwrz4k said:
Loved the video man. I had a place I used to hunt around here that we took a canoe to. One of my favorite memories is coming back from a hunt with 2 deer legs sticking up. We also flipped the canoe one morning in the dark and spent the next 30 minutes, in our underwear, diving for our bows and stands.

How you liking the 4th arrow arm? I've got one and its nice. My only issue is the bubble on the tree mount/arm connection thing doesn't always match the bubble at the video head.
I love the camera arm. The bubble wasn't installed in the head so I have to glue it in there. I just go off the bubble in the shoulder and it's close enough. Very easy setup.

tree_ghost

By far your best video IMO. You did an excellent job of detailing the hunt and informing your viewers WHY your making the decisions that you are while on location. I really liked how you showcased the two different types of oak trees and their acorns also. All around great job Catman!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightsareout

tree_ghost":2kkxhfmd said:
By far your best video IMO. You did an excellent job of detailing the hunt and informing your viewers WHY your making the decisions that you are while on location. I really liked how you showcased the two different types of oak trees and their acorns also. All around great job Catman!!!

My thoughts exactly while I watched it. That sure is a dandy buck for public. :super:

Cazador

Great video. I really enjoyed it.
I once left a broken shaft like you did. Stuck it in the ground to mark a spot.I spent about 30 minutes tracking the deer. Then a few minutes cleaning it. When I drug it back to my stand. The arrow was gone. It was a complete pass through shot and blood all over it. I figured a coyote had come by and had taken it.

TreyB

Great video! Congrats on quick scouting and by the looks of him coming right under ur tree you picked the right one. Good job man!

Btw... this is still ur backup camera right?

encore06

tree_ghost":bvq49jzx said:

Awesome job Catman and I agree completely with tree_ghost

Latest posts