9mm at sportsman warehouse.

Laserman1

Limit 2 boxes of 50 or 1 bulk box per day. There was no bulk 9mm but had 250 count boxes of Winchester 223. There is a limit UNLESS you go outside , leave your scrub pants on, take off scrub top, put on a hat and mask and go back in and get 2 more checking out at another register. I got my 200 rounds.

DP713

Just bought 9 mm at sportsman warehouse. They were putting it out at 11:30. Said they are gonna stagger putting it out and stop those first thing in the morning ammo buyers. Federal 147 grain $15.99/50

Hopefully other retail stores do the same. I am guilty of being the first thing in the morning buyer but it will be better for everyone if they stagger when they put it out. Give the morning guys some, the lunch crew some, and the just getting off work crew some.

Antler Daddy

I stopped at Cabelas yesterday and saw a line forming. I got a ticket and waited. Twenty minutes later, they rolled out a shotgun and a rifle/pistol bin. The limit was 5 boxes (8 with Cabelas points cc). I had about 12 people ahead of me.

I was able to get 3 boxes of 100 Herters 9mm and 2 boxes of Winchester 150 gr for 30/30.

They had a decent selection of calibers and people were glad to get it. I just missed getting a bulk box of 500 .22 and prices were normal.

I am glad they are limiting people's purchases now.

I was told that they are dong this 2 or 3 times a day now in Cabelas.

DP713

I stood in line today (again) at the local Cabelas. About 30-35 people in line this morning... nothing.. Made 6 more stops this morning before coming home- still nothing. Bad day for me

Latest posts