Sold/Expired 870 Super Mag 12g 450$

Knight250

2-Step Enabled
Sold to proudpapa, what an honor to meet you sir, true man of his word. I felt as if I'd known you my whole life. Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again someday! Thanks again for the trade. God Bless you and your family.

Thanks TNdeer for another great experience. And thanks to all other that was interested.

Last edited:

waynesworld

If prstide doesn't take it I may have a 22 but will have to look at what one I have. I will include some other stuff also if you are interested. Where in Sumner are you? Most of my stuff is in Shelbyville and I live in Nashville.

Knight250

2-Step Enabled
Update:
Had a lot of interest so far. In order below are the ones that I know of in line possibly. Proudpappa is currently pending on a trade with me tomorrow if that falls through I will proceed with the rest that showed interest.

1. Prestide
2. Waynesworld
3. Buckstop

And for the rest I do not know if they are from here or another forum at the moment.

Proudpapa

Sold to proudpapa, what an honor to meet you sir, true man of his word. I felt as if I'd known you my whole life. Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you again someday! Thanks again for the trade. God Bless you and your family.

Thanks TNdeer for another great experience. And thanks to all other that was interested.
Met a super young man yesterday. As he said it was a pleasure and both parties were very happy . Best of luck to you sir.

Latest posts