870 slug barrel or complete slug gun

Hunter0678

Looking for a rifled barrel for my 870 or one for a versamax. I will also entertain a a complete slug gun. let me know what you may have sitting in a corner looking for a new home.

Chiflyguy

Lots of after market slug barrels for an 870.
Hastings comes to mind but they cost more than I paid for my 870 Express combo 35 years ago.

SES

I've got a 20 gauge cantilever rifled barrel for 870. Didn't know if you needed 12 or 20

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Looking for a rifled barrel for my 870 or one for a versamax. I will also entertain a a complete slug gun. let me know what you may have sitting in a corner looking for a new home.
I've got a like new 12ga 870 Express Syn Shur Shot stock, rifled barrel w/ Nikon Slughunter 3-9x40 scope. Have the factory box to go with gun & scope. Shot it 22 times, killed a few deer with it but no longer go on that hunt. Got a few boxes of Hornady 3" FTX slug I'll throw in with it.

doubleb1

I have a 870 in 12ga with screw in chock barrel and cantilever rifled slug barrel I would part with just send me a message if interested.

SuperStill

I've got a like new 12ga 870 Express Syn Shur Shot stock, rifled barrel w/ Nikon Slughunter 3-9x40 scope. Have the factory box to go with gun & scope. Shot it 22 times, killed a few deer with it but no longer go on that hunt. Got a few boxes of Hornady 3" FTX slug I'll throw in with it.
This is a little awkward. I'm looking for the same thing. New to the forum and definitely don't want to undercut "Hunter." I would be interested in it, if he is not. If someone could explain the path to private comm's I would appreciate it.

doubleb1

would rather sale the whole package for 475 let me think on it may decide to break it up if it don't sale

Latest posts