80% off on 32 Deg. coat ($20/free shipping today)

scn

I got my order in today. It was a day later than the tracking indicated a few days ago. With it going through Memphis, I consider myself lucky on that.

I was pleased with what I ordered. The jackets (which have gone up a couple of dollars since I posted this) come with a stuff sack. I ended up buying two so I can throw one in my regular vehicle, and one for a dry bag in my boat. They seem to be well worth what I paid for them.

MoonBuzzard

I got my order in today. It was a day later than the tracking indicated a few days ago. With it going through Memphis, I consider myself lucky on that.

I was pleased with what I ordered. The jackets (which have gone up a couple of dollars since I posted this) come with a stuff sack. I ended up buying two so I can throw one in my regular vehicle, and one for a dry bag in my boat. They seem to be well worth what I paid for them.
Was this the packable down jacket SCN ?

scn

No. I went with the cheaper version of the synthetic filling.

There is no doubt down is the warmest filling you can get. But, if it gets wet, it is almost worthless. Synthetic stuff retains some of its insulation value even if it gets wet. In our hunting/fishing environment, there is always a pretty good chance of wetness.

Out west, down rules supreme.

jlanecr500

Anyone have one of the down jacket with hood "in hand" yet ? I'm tempted to order 1 or maybe more depending on their warmth. Looks like the "summer leaf" is a sort of OD or close to it.
I got my down jacket today. Exactly as expected. The pack bag that it stows in is about the size of a football. It could be packed smaller but it doesn't have to be wrestled into the bag. Sizes are normal so if you want it to go over many layers or even another thin jacket, order a size larger.

bwgarrett3

Anyone else waiting on their jacket to be delivered? Mine started out showing Jan. 12 delivery date and changed a couple times. Now it seems to be lost because it's not even giving me an estimated date anymore. 🙄