7yr Old nabbed on felony bb gun charges!

MUP

Supporter
7 Year Old Nabbed On Felony BB Gun Charges

Posted on April 9, 2013

Sam Grant nearly celebrated his eighth birthday party in jail.
The North Carolina boy had been charged with two felony counts of discharging his BB gun.

The parents of a then-seven-year-old North Carolina boy are beyond angry after their son was charged with two felony counts of possessing a BB gun. Just moments before the child was expected to answer to the allegations before a Catawba County judge � the charges were dropped.

Sam�s parents, Ray and Cherry Robbins told Fox News they are both relieved and angry over what happened to their son. �They considered his BB gun a firearm,� Ray said. ��It�s not a firearm. It�s a BB gun.�

The trouble started last month when Sam was in the backyard of their rural home shooting his BB gun. His mother stepped inside to put dinner in the oven � telling the boy not to run off. But Sam�s curiosity got the best of him � and he scampered out of the backyard � and fired his BB gun at an abandoned house across the street. In doing so, he accidentally hit a passing car.

Read the rest at Jan Morgan Media

Read more: http://savingourfuture.com/2013/04/7-ye ... z2PykuqkpH

TRIGGER

Lol I would be buried under the jail if I grew up in his neighborhood. I am sure that NONE of the people that were trying to get him in big trouble have ever shot something they shouldn't have with a BB gun.

jb3

My butt would still be red, 30 years later, it I'd shot a passing by car with a bb gun when I was a kid. Luckily my dad did not care for bb guns and I had a remington single shot as a kid.

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
I shot 3 of my grand daddy's RIR layers. Killed 'em dead as a hammer with one shot. Shocked me that it would do that.

Also would jump out from behind the barn and time my shot of over 50 yards just perfectly to hit (and hear it hit) the side of the CITGO trucks as they went by. :eek:

Kids are just basically stupid I guess.

Latest posts