750 Woodsmaster Magazine Pics

buckbstr_1

I have looked until I have given up. I have no idea what kind of 750 woodsmaster I have bought. It shoots well, only holds two bullets due to the magazine design. I have looked at synthetic 750s and all of them are a matte finish and a regular magazine. I searched for spare magazines with this design and no luck.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

buckbstr_1

It is a model 750 woodsmaster. I looked over part diagrams for the 750 and found nothing that resembles this 750 woodsmaster. Really is strange.

MUP

Supporter
Wow, that mag has more numbers stamped into it than a gangbanger has tattoos. Thought it looked similar to a 742 mag, but mine doesn't have but the caliber stamped on it, if that.

ImThere

Attachments

buckbstr_1

This magazine would not work. Look closely at the second pic at the front of the magazine. The front of the magazine has a small tension clip to catch the release button for the magazine. I guess this may have been built in the custom shop at Remington. It is a 280 caliber and I can’t find any literature stating Remington made that caliber in the 750.

buckbstr_1

No.. After the splits during the bankruptcy, I figured I would not get anywhere with the Remington brand.

DaveTN

Supporter

Volbuck777

Supporter
It is a model 750 woodsmaster. I looked over part diagrams for the 750 and found nothing that resembles this 750 woodsmaster. Really is strange.
Hey bud, I just looked definitely don’t have what you’re looking for. Sorry. Hope you find one.

Latest posts