6.5 Creedmore

WG Taxidermist

WG Taxidermist

Any of you guys own one or ever had any experience with one. Pro and Cons?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

WG Taxidermist":3jq6xcf5 said:

I have 3 of them. I am yet to find a rifle or factory ammo that won't produce groups better than any other guns that I own.

I have never necessarily bought into "inherent" accuracy but I just can't shoot any of my Creedmoors bad. I am yet to shoot any deer with it but am expecting good results. I can't say anything bad about it at this point.

WG Taxidermist

WG Taxidermist

TNRifleman":6gopwiec said:
WG Taxidermist":6gopwiec said:

I have 3 of them. I am yet to find a rifle or factory ammo that won't produce groups better than any other guns that I own.

I have never necessarily bought into "inherent" accuracy but I just can't shoot any of my Creedmoors bad. I am yet to shoot any deer with it but am expecting good results. I can't say anything bad about it at this point.
I've never shot one but everything I've read has been good.

Hardwoodmaterials

Hardwoodmaterials

I don't own one but I do know if you spell it Creedmore instead of Creedmoor on anywhere but here the guys that shoot them will act like the liberals after the last election! Ha-Ha I have looked at them but by looking at the ballistics on them it looks like a low powered 270 win. Since I have a 243Win and a 270Win I just can't justify buying one myself. If I didn't have the 270 or if I find a smoking deal on one I wouldn't have a problem bringing one home.

280longshot

280longshot

Hardwoodmaterials":536o5azf said:
I don't own one but I do know if you spell it Creedmore instead of Creedmoor on anywhere but here the guys that shoot them will act like the liberals after the last election! Ha-Ha I have looked at them but by looking at the ballistics on them it looks like a low powered 270 win. Since I have a 243Win and a 270Win I just can't justify buying one myself. If I didn't have the 270 or if I find a smoking deal on one I wouldn't have a problem bringing one home.

The 270 130/140 has more velocity but the 6.5 143 bullet has better bc and therefore will catch the 270 beyond 500 yds. What does this really mean for the deer hunter who kills the majority of their deer inside 200 yds .... lol