3-Rifles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharecropper

These guns will not be available to ship for 2 weeks.

2 Rifles in as new condition:
1) Remington Model 700- 270 caliber. Synthetic stock $900
2) Remington Model 700 - 243 caliber. Synthetic stock $850

3 Rifles in very good condition
1) Remington Model 700 - 7mm magnum from the 1980's. Great stock. $950
2) Remington model 783 - 308 caliber. Very good buy. $650 SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
3) Savage Model 11 - 243 caliber SOLD-SOLD-SOLD
Sits in a awesome Boyd's stock. Did I say beautiful stock! $900

From left to right: Savage Model 11 in 243, Remington Model 783 in 308 (2 pics)

Again these are not available to ship for 2 weeks. Additional pictures available tonight. You can reserve the guns, but be 100% you want the gun.
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• FC75187F-68F2-4E25-BB95-2763107C5ECD.jpeg
    FC75187F-68F2-4E25-BB95-2763107C5ECD.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 130
  • BE687E80-699C-49A2-8C68-07C3264B519E.jpeg
    BE687E80-699C-49A2-8C68-07C3264B519E.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 449F93E6-F899-4A81-ACD2-5C5E0FFE209B.jpeg
    449F93E6-F899-4A81-ACD2-5C5E0FFE209B.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Sharecropper

Coming off as quite an ass over your last couple posts, not sure what your deal is
Yes sir I am, I do not appreciate the unsolicited post on a simple ad trying to sell some firearms. I'm a pretty quite dude until I get crapped on.
But really what others think of me Gronk is unimportant, and that includes you. Not really trying to be rude Gronk, but it doesnt take a Phd to see what's been done.
So thanks for your interest and enjoy your Friday, I sure am. If the people on this site like the guns I post and believe the price fits their pocket book they may buy one, if not life goes on and I'll be happy to keep ever gun unsold.
But I'm not going to sit back and let the ankle biters have free rein.

Bull_TN

Man, how have these not sold yet? Between the rock-bottom prices and the exemplary salesmanship, you must have a two-week long line out the door.
In all seriousness, it's a waste of everyone's time to post an ad here and then proceed to insult our members. If you're going to include something out of the ordinary in your ad (like having to wait two weeks) without an explanation, you should expect questions regarding that abnormality.

Chaneylake

Man, how have these not sold yet? Between the rock-bottom prices and the exemplary salesmanship, you must have a two-week long line out the door.
In all seriousness, it's a waste of everyone's time to post an ad here and then proceed to insult our members. If you're going to include something out of the ordinary in your ad (like having to wait two weeks) without an explanation, you should expect questions regarding that abnormality.
thank you

Sharecropper

In all seriousness, it's a waste of everyone's time to post an ad here and then proceed to insult our members. If you're going to include something out of the ordinary in your ad (like having to wait two weeks) without an explanation, you should expect questions regarding that abnormality
Bull, don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon. Does anyone with a sane mind believe that they would be asked to send money to someone they don't know before a product is available. The dumbing down of America is real, you are exhibit A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts