45 Cal 1911 lover

Encore Eye Candy

In the last 5 years or so I have become a 1911 lover. My admission is to confess my love and want for the 45 1911. I had to come out of the closet. Hope I did not offend anyone. :super: Thanks for all that understand and if you are in my position it is time to show your "true colors".

TNReb

I love 1911's. I rarely shoot handguns so I find myself selling them too easily. The only 1911 I have is one from WWII that I've never even shot. I've been wanting a Sig Tacops for quite a while but I just can't justify spending the money on something I'd only shoot once a year.

ImThere

My shameful admission: I have never shot a 1911. I have only shot 1 ar15 it is my bothers and is land of the fruit and nuts certified. 10 rd mags and have to have a magnetic key to change mags [emoji53]
Please don't hold it against me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunter 257W

I have a couple of the Argentina built 1927's which are identical to 1911's. I like them but have never carried either one because they are just too big to conceal without a coat or extremely sloppy loose fitting clothes. At least 7 or 8 months of the year Tennessee weather won't allow the use of a coat.

Latest posts