3G Cell Cams

X-Tennessean

I have several 3g cell cams (Covert, Spartan, HCO) that are useless other than as regular trail cameras.
I am not tech savvy but it just seems like a component could be swapped out to make them usable again, customer service was not very helpful other than wanting to sell me a new version for $250! I even have purchased data credits that they will not refund!!
Seems pointless with the TactaCams at $150 or so.....

Anybody have an idea of what can be done with these to mod them?

tnanh

My stealth cams are still working but they sent me an e mail about 3g not worrking after a certain date. I think Jan. 22 was the date. They also sent info on a fix they have for them if you have the camera in hand. I was going to do the fix when deer season is over.

X-Tennessean

My stealth cams are still working but they sent me an e mail about 3g not worrking after a certain date. I think Jan. 22 was the date. They also sent info on a fix they have for them if you have the camera in hand. I was going to do the fix when deer season is over.
Thats good news, you would think if one manufacturer could give a fix they all could. Im sure it is just a money deal!

Latest posts