3 Year Old English Redtick For Sale

12 Point

This is my other dog that I have for sale. His sire is NITECH CH PR POPES GREEN RIVER DANNY BOY and his Dam is PR KOLWICK'S BLUE KAGEE. He was run with other dogs before I got him and was depending on them to much as he had never been ran by himself. So I started running him by his self and he is comming along great. He just needs someone thats able to run him regularly to finish him out. I think I ended up killing 12 coons with him before my hip got the best of me. Am asking $150.00 for him. So if anyones interested in him, you can reach me on my cell at 731-442-9106, can send pictures and vids by my cell also. Thanks Rick

12 Point

Yes MainStreet, he's a great dog, just needs someone that has the time to hunt him and finish him out. He also has some bench points on him as well. I haven't really shown him any, but I do still put him thru his stance regularly. He is a very slick looking dog and would throw some pretty pups. If anyones interested in either of my dogs, can call or text me at the number that I listed above, or even email me here. Rick

BIGROCKREB

Dang..I just bought a 2 year old Walker. I have 3 coonhounds and a beagle to feed now or I would sure like to have him. I ain't never had an English dog, but I have hunted with a lot of them.
My wife would kill me if I brought another one home now....Maybe......
Hang in there, I know what you mean about the surgery. I just had 2 pins and 8 screws put in my back. Sure makes it a lot harder to keep up with young dogs!! Good luck!

Latest posts