22LR suggestions?

WestTN2288

Look into a g44 if you are a Glock person. It's extremely light compared to other glocks. Shoots the same, feels the same, but very lightweight. Also if you have other glocks (it's the same size as g19/23 gen5), it's a great practice gun… I also have a beretta 92 and this has me tempted to get the m9-22

RockMcL

Ruger or Buckmark. Ruger has a ton of aftermarket upgrades if you want to make a really, really nice target gun.
I used the Rugers, various Mark Models, for years as a rent a guns for range classes. Accurate, eats most ammo well and handle infrequent cleaning pretty well... Like the Buckmarks also but have encountered finicky ones.
Suspect that you can find one at a local pawn shop if not a new one at a full size gun shop.

Forvols

I have a Buckmark bullseye I bought new in 06 eats all ammo no issue and accurate I dont know how many rounds have been put through it since 06. Only 22lr pistol I have. I would like to get a SW or Ruger revolver with the 22mag cylinder also, but dang the prices are crazy.

iowavf

I have a Buckmark bullseye I bought new in 06 eats all ammo no issue and accurate I dont know how many rounds have been put through it since 06. Only 22lr pistol I have. I would like to get a SW or Ruger revolver with the 22mag cylinder also, but dang the prices are crazy.
I have a Ruger single six, stainless with both cylinders I've had for at least 30 years. It has an 8" barrel, shot many rabbits with it. Magnums put a little hurt on a rabbit and coons.

Latest posts