.22 LR Shooting Match this Saturday

MUP

MUP

Supporter
Now we know why you were inviting us. To make the pot bigger and take our $! Nice shooting! Congrats
Buddy when I started shooting my sighters I thought what the heck?! What has happened to my rifle, my ammo, something?! It was off from the evening before pretty bad. I bet I shot 20+ sighters before it settled back down and started grouping decent. When I went for score I still was expecting the worst but it did stay settled and I did exceptionally well on the paper target. Then I cleared both the 75 and 100 yard rounds without a miss. Did fairly well on the bonus target even. All in all I had a stellar day, best showing so far, by far!

TN Song Dog

TN Song Dog

Buddy when I started shooting my sighters I thought what the heck?! What has happened to my rifle, my ammo, something?! It was off from the evening before pretty bad. I bet I shot 20+ sighters before it settled back down and started grouping decent. When I went for score I still was expecting the worst but it did stay settled and I did exceptionally well on the paper target. Then I cleared both the 75 and 100 yard rounds without a miss. Did fairly well on the bonus target even. All in all I had a stellar day, best showing so far, by far!

CZ with a tuner? What ammo?

T

TraumaSlave

Well done Sir. Wish I could have made it. If i happen to be working dunlap/pikeville/Spencer areas, I will be there.

MUP

MUP

Supporter
Well done Sir. Wish I could have made it. If i happen to be working dunlap/pikeville/Spencer areas, I will be there.
We had some folks show up later just to watch and see what it was like so they could come next time and know what they needed to bring for their setup and how it worked. The next shoot will be June 25th, last Saturday in June. I'll get the details and post them when I can. Had a good time shooting targets and some bull šŸ˜

Plateau Hunter

Plateau Hunter

Congrats MUPā€¦what is the rifle?ā€¦guess my old Nylon 66 is out of the runningā€¦lol

Displaced_Vol

Displaced_Vol

Classic hustle moveā€¦

J/k, J/k looks like a great time congrats on the win.