.22 Camp Revolvers

Smo

Taurus Tracker….

2F1CFF31-ADBF-49F9-83D1-FF5ED48F0EFF.jpeg

It will kill…..

970B0761-B2AC-42D7-B6A2-3FEFB3356EA5.jpeg

Wobblyshot1

I have an old Charter Arms Pathfinder with the 6" barrel. Back when I had young eyes and a steadier hand I had no problem shooting soft drink cans off the top of a fence post at 100 yards.

GUNNERX2

I bought a Mod 17 back in the 70s with a 8 3/8 barrel thinking it would be a great squirrel getter and it would have in the hands of someone that could shoot. That gun became trading fodder for a S&W Model 41 which I shot much better but didn't carry much out in the field. Way too nice for that.
Then came the S&W Model 63 with a 4" barrel that was on my hip every time I was out in the field. That was a nice shooting gun and with Hogue grips it was as about as weather proof as you could get.

Harold Money jr

I have a single six with I think a 5.5 barrel. It's a super accurate gun offhand and a dream to holster. I have a mark II slabside that's probably more accurate but, I shoot the wheel gun better off hand.

Loukiii

I have a S&W Model 17 Target Masterpiece with the wide target hammer and wide target trigger. I use it sometimes for NRA Bullseye 22 matches when I want to change things up a bit as I usually shoot a semiauto. I really enjoy shooting it. If my eyes were better I would try squirrel hunting with it but as it is, I have to wear special glasses when shooting iron sights to be able to focus on the front sight.