22 ammo

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
One of my bosses told me yesterday that Final Flight had 22 ammo for $1.99 for a box of 50. Limit of 2 per customer.

He said it was solid lead so I didn't mess with going to get any. I thought seriously about it just because that would be fine for plinking and playing but I didn't go.

I told another guy about it and he did go. They were federal hollowpoint and they were indeed $1.99 a box.

So apparently they had them for like 3 days and were still not sold out.
Maybe things are starting to settle down.

My buddy that went did say they had some .223 varmit rounds so I might swing by there and grab a box or two of those today.

Just some useless fyi for ya. :D

WGK

I am going today when I get off to check on some 300 win mag ammo for you. Will you pm me and let me know what bullet weight you are interested in. I am quite sure this guy has some remington core lock.

rem270

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Any chance if that have any .22 hollow points you might pick me some up? :D If not its cool. Ill swing by today and get them and pay you for them.

RUGER

Supporter
2-Step Enabled
Yeah man, no biggie.
I will get ya a couple boxes.
I really don't need any right now, I still got two boxes of like 275 or 375 or whatever they are.

Man said they had some .300 win mags and I definately need some of those so I might go if I get out of here in time.

Slaughter-06

Eric Kilby said:
i guess i missed out on making some money .. i was digging around in some stuff and found around 10,000 rounds of .22 ammo and i dont even own one anymore lol

10,000 rounds? you have 20 bricks of .22s and you don't even own one???

Slaughter-06

Yeah you should put them out for sell, no sence holding on to something you don't need. or better yet maybe you should go buy you a nice .22 :)