2023 lease

Snake

Guys there used to be a guy thinking he worked at a bank but he subleased from another fellow that owned 55,000 acres . That's what he said when we leased the 1300 in Van Buren . Can't remember his name but a little investigation should be able to find someone who owned that much property. He owned in Van Buren and White counties . Been quite a while ago though .

Wade195

Guys there used to be a guy thinking he worked at a bank but he subleased from another fellow that owned 55,000 acres . That's what he said when we leased the 1300 in Van Buren . Can't remember his name but a little investigation should be able to find someone who owned that much property. He owned in Van Buren and White counties . Been quite a while ago though .
That's a good thought and a place to start.

Blessing.

useyourbow

Interested in a club, lease, or partnership with in 45 minutes of Nashville. I know just like a million others. 60 years old, 100% bow hunt, have no need to shoot young bucks, and will shoot some does.

harv418

Lookin in West TN. Looking to stay around $1500 for the year. Would like to kill a couple does and one nice shooter buck each year.

flyinpro

Interested in a club, lease, or partnership with in 45 minutes of Nashville. I know just like a million others. 60 years old, 100% bow hunt, have no need to shoot young bucks, and will shoot some does.
That's me bow and I have the same thoughts on the young bucks.

Latest posts