2020 Colt Python

DP713

Does anyone have a 2020 Colt Python? Strongly considering getting one but was curious if anyone has one that can offer up a review. I know they had some issues at first but I think all of those were corrected.

41Magnum

I've heard that there were some issues with the first ones of the production line but I don't know what's been done about it or if the issues have been corrected. You can google the net and find articles I believe both pro and con. I had an Anaconda in 44 mag. years ago and sold it. Wish I had it back now.

DP713

I've heard that there were some issues with the first ones of the production line but I don't know what's been done about it or if the issues have been corrected. You can google the net and find articles I believe both pro and con. I had an Anaconda in 44 mag. years ago and sold it. Wish I had it back now.

Yeah I have read all those but would trust the guys here over those reviews. And I am sure you wished you had that Anaconda back... those things are not only beautiful but worth a mint! What is the pistol in your avatar?

41Magnum

Yeah I have read all those but would trust the guys here over those reviews. And I am sure you wished you had that Anaconda back... those things are not only beautiful but worth a mint! What is the pistol in your avatar?
Ruger SRH in 41 mag. Had the trigger and action worked over, it's smooth as silk. Shoots great too.

Hunter 257W

I still kick myself for not getting an Anaconda when they 1st came out. They regularly sold wholesale for $385 which was well under what S&W 29's went for at the time.

DP713

Do you reload?? I've got 600 bullets.

I dont... primers, powder, bullets, and brass are too hard to come by at the moment... I dont even have enough ammo to shoot my .357 Mags. I have a few boxes of .357 but would love to find some 38 spcl so I am not constantly shooting magnum loads.

Latest posts