2016-2017 proposals

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Don't like it. Makes things more complicated and limits the amount of does that I can take. Make it 3-4 does for unit A and that should work, but creating more units just over complicates things. But TWRA never has listened to my responses in the past, so I doubt that I will write in on this one. All decisions are based on politics, not hunter input or desires. I guess we will get our numbers through my kids hunting.

lungpuncher1

EastTNHunter":2mz9g8ys said:
Don't like it. Makes things more complicated and limits the amount of does that I can take. Make it 3-4 does for unit A and that should work, but creating more units just over complicates things. But TWRA never has listened to my responses in the past, so I doubt that I will write in on this one. All decisions are based on politics, not hunter input or desires. I guess we will get our numbers through my kids hunting.
You can kill 8 in unit A? You should be able to get your "numbers" there.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
lungpuncher1":3dk0aphy said:
EastTNHunter":3dk0aphy said:
You can kill 8 in unit A? You should be able to get your "numbers" there.
Not during rifle season. I've just about had to give up archery hunting due to time constraints and family commitments. I don't like to hammer the doe's all at once during, ml, especially since that is the best time to take a buck during the rut.

TheLBLman

Other than the talk of changing the definition defining "antlered" or "antlerless", I believe these proposals are overall a big step towards better, and simpler statewide deer management. They're not perfect, and there are some "cons" to go with the "pros", but overall, good proposals to make things better.

Latest posts