2014 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Guitar w/Case

Steverino

Location Prospect TN

For Sale: 2014 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar, Olympic Pearl, Rosewood Fretboard.
  • A compound allows exhilaratingly effortless string bending anywhere along the neck.
  • New N3 noiseless pickups provide improved Telecaster tones for snappy bell-like chime with no hum.
  • S-1 switching offers even more knockout tonal options.
  • SKB Black Molded Case included.
This guitar is in excellent condition. There may be a small scratch or two somewhere but you'd have to work to find one. 800.00. Went for 1700 + Tax new. So less than 1/2 price.

fullsizeoutput_80f.jpeg

Shag

Extremely nice! I can never find the time to play the ones I have anymore or I'd be extremely tempted. Too many hobbies, not enough time.

UCStandSitter

Location Prospect TN

For Sale: 2014 Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar, Olympic Pearl, Rosewood Fretboard.
  • A compound allows exhilaratingly effortless string bending anywhere along the neck.
  • New N3 noiseless pickups provide improved Telecaster tones for snappy bell-like chime with no hum.
  • S-1 switching offers even more knockout tonal options.
  • SKB Black Molded Case included.
This guitar is in excellent condition. There may be a small scratch or two somewhere but you'd have to work to find one. 800.00. Went for 1700 + Tax new. So less than 1/2 price.

View attachment 133814
You might get more out of this beautiful guitar on Reverb. I've sold a few on there and folks tend to understand the value a bit better since the site is geared towards musicians. Worth checking out if you don't mind shipping.

Steverino

Tried that - it would'nt get the attention it gets here and lots of tire kickers there. I spent time arguing with some dude who asked a ton of questions then debated my answers. The one guitar I did sell up there was a 67 Fender XII Hockey Stick, The clown who bought it paid me but left it sitting in the post office for a week. You don't do that to an antique guitar. So I said never again. Besides this is TN guitar capitol of the world!!

Someone will give this baby a nice home and appreciate it.

UCStandSitter

Tried that - it would'nt get the attention it gets here and lots of tire kickers there. I spent time arguing with some dude who asked a ton of questions then debated my answers. The one guitar I did sell up there was a 67 Fender XII Hockey Stick, The clown who bought it paid me but left it sitting in the post office for a week. You don't do that to an antique guitar. So I said never again. Besides this is TN guitar capitol of the world!!

Someone will give this baby a nice home and appreciate it.
Wow! Really? That's sad. I sold a Martin there a couple years ago and had a very pleasant experience and then a PRS a year before that with no issues. Some people... Like seeing the guy you sell your 68 Maro to cutting donuts in the Walmart parking lot and slamming into a light pole...

Latest posts