Sold/Expired 2001 Honda Rancher ES "Hank" (NEW PRICE)

Specializedjon

Selling "Hank" my Honda Rancher 😥. He's "old enough to drink" but still runs strong. Starts every time, even in the cold. It's been a very dependable machine on the farm we just need a side by side to haul all of us around. It's a 2-wheel drive but I've yet to find a situation that not having 4-wheel drive comes into play for what I've used it for. Regular maintenance, tires are in good shape, the display screen doesn't work and the electronic shift from 1st to 2nd is temperamental until it warms up. Reverse works great and all the lights work as they should. Previous owner installed a cooling fan (on/off switch) that I leave on. He used to leave it idling in the summer and the fan kept it cool. Strong machine and I've enjoyed the convenience of just hopping on it to work/check on the property.

The previous owners 12-year old daughter named it "Hank the Honda" so we kept that 👍

$2500 obo $2200 obo (gun/cash combos welcomed....cause I need more guns 😂)

Willing to meet/deliver within reason. We're in Culleoka (South of Columbia) but I work all over Middle TN.

UPDATE: A member suggested changing out the synchronizer to fix the shifting "issue" ($30 part). I don't think I'm going to fiddle with it personally because it hasn't been an issue once it warms up. Just wanted to be open and honest about it.

Attachments

• Hank.jpg
    Hank.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Hank2.png
    Hank2.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Specializedjon

Thread rules:
1. "Back off suckas" = I'll take it
2. See rule #1