2 pin sight

catman529

well, I caved... took off the 1 pin sight. Mudbone gave me a nice sight late in the season and one of the pins had the fiber optic broken so I just took that pin out. Now I have a 2 pin sight. got it sighted in roughly and will worry about fine tuning it once I decide on which arrows to buy sometime this spring or summer. Gold tip or easton? Help me decide... can't break the bank and can't be too heavy. Draw weight low 60's. But I will have the sight set at 20 and 30 yards. Don't care to shoot past 20 but the extra pin will help if Mr. Boss shows up just outside of my normal range.

PinchPoint

What kind of sight is it? I have a few extra pins laying around...heck Ive got an extra 3 pin if you want it. On the arrows I would choose Gold Tip.

catman529

thanks for the offer Heli Hunter. The sight is some type of PSE I believe. It has a glow in the dark ring around it which will help looking through the peep sight in low light. I am OK with 2 pins, I originally was gonna stay with just 1 pin but when MB gave me the site I figured what the heck I will put it on and get an extra 10 yards. I don't want to shoot anything past 30 yards anyway. Looks like it should get the job done well. Now for the arrows... will buy those over the summer I guess.

PinchPoint

catman529 said:
thanks for the offer Heli Hunter. The sight is some type of PSE I believe. It has a glow in the dark ring around it which will help looking through the peep sight in low light. I am OK with 2 pins, I originally was gonna stay with just 1 pin but when MB gave me the site I figured what the heck I will put it on and get an extra 10 yards. I don't want to shoot anything past 30 yards anyway. Looks like it should get the job done well. Now for the arrows... will buy those over the summer I guess.
No Problem!

Latest posts