Sold/Expired 2 More Leases Available

BigSatt

I haven't posted many farms for lease on here lately, as the majority of them get renewed by the same folks yearly. However, I've had 2 "new" properties presented to me over the last couple of days. Now, I will not have any history to share about them, as this will be the first time I've been able to offer them. I will be able to give you an overhead view of the properties with the boundary lines included. Also, the actual boundary lines in the field will be marked heavily by paint. These farms are discounted a small percentage due to the fact that they will be required to be renewed in early 2021 before Turkey season (February most likely) . But, from that point forward, they will be annual leases. All of these farms will require each/every person that will be on the property to sign a liability waiver. In addition, all hunting laws and seasons are to be followed to the letter. Trespassing on neighboring properties will not be tolerated. Violation of these rules and/or any illegal acts carried out while on these properties will result in termination of the lease at a minimum. So, with that out of the way, here we go.

41 Acres in Jackson County - This farm was timbered in 2009. Access is off the West side of Crabtree Creek Rd. (Just East of Hwy. 151). Almost the entire boundary is timbered ridge tops with a couple of low gaps. The access road leads in to a big holler on the Southeast of the property, which creates a "bowl" effect within the farm. Two people should be able to hunt this farm safely. Total lease price is $325.***Leased***

84 Acres in Cannon County - This farm is located on the West side of Sam Wood Lane (Not far off Big Hill Rd.). Farm has a lot of length from Northwest boundary to the Southeast. Also, there is a small building (nothing special) on the upper East boundary that contains a pot belly stove. The owners don't mind it being used should you want to make a camp there. The way this farm lays, it should hunt 3 people comfortably. Total lease price is $675. ***Leased***

If you are interested in any of these properties, please send me a pm. Thanks to all for looking.

Last edited:
These are terrific. If you hear of anything in the counties surrounding Knox County, I would be interested. There are two of us that are in our 70's and can't leap tall buildings in a single bound, much less climb mountains.

Lt. Frank Scimonelli

I haven't posted many farms for lease on here lately, as the majority of them get renewed by the same folks yearly. However, I've had 2 "new" properties presented to me over the last couple of days. Now, I will not have any history to share about them, as this will be the first time I've been able to offer them. I will be able to give you an overhead view of the properties with the boundary lines included. Also, the actual boundary lines in the field will be marked heavily by paint. These farms are discounted a small percentage due to the fact that they will be required to be renewed in early 2021 before Turkey season (February most likely) . But, from that point forward, they will be annual leases. All of these farms will require each/every person that will be on the property to sign a liability waiver. In addition, all hunting laws and seasons are to be followed to the letter. Trespassing on neighboring properties will not be tolerated. Violation of these rules and/or any illegal acts carried out while on these properties will result in termination of the lease at a minimum. So, with that out of the way, here we go.

41 Acres in Jackson County - This farm was timbered in 2009. Access is off the West side of Crabtree Creek Rd. (Just East of Hwy. 151). Almost the entire boundary is timbered ridge tops with a couple of low gaps. The access road leads in to a big holler on the Southeast of the property, which creates a "bowl" effect within the farm. Two people should be able to hunt this farm safely. Total lease price is $325.

84 Acres in Cannon County - This farm is located on the West side of Sam Wood Lane (Not far off Big Hill Rd.). Farm has a lot of length from Northwest boundary to the Southeast. Also, there is a small building (nothing special) on the upper East boundary that contains a pot belly stove. The owners don't mind it being used should you want to make a camp there. The way this farm lays, it should hunt 3 people comfortably. Total lease price is $675.

If you are interested in any of these properties, please send me a pm. Thanks to all for looking.
Love information on these hunting lease

BigSatt

The Cannon county farm is leased.

Several folks interested in the Jackson county property, but, it is still available at the moment.

Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts