2 down 1 to go

Union Co. Boy

Well done. Did they gobble at all for you?
In reference to the second bird, I actually set up on a different bird that I was able to roost from my house by his gobbling when he flew up. Didn't know there were going to be three more behind me when I set up the next morning until they started hammering. They put on a heck of a show for the short time it took to get a shot. The first bird shown was an afternoon bird that was coming in to a pasture field from a big hardwood bottom. His hen came in to check me out and he was about 50 yards behind her. He never gobbled but it was still pretty intense as he walked in on the one side where I had very little cover. Both got the old ticker going double time! Thanks for the comment too!

Union Co. Boy

Congrats, birds around my area are hard to come by is an understatement. Twra has ruined the turkey's almost state wide for sure.
I've actually seen fewer in my hunting areas than ever. I feel super fortunate to have tagged two.

Union Co. Boy

Great job!! That young man looks pretty happy! 😄
He is always pumped when I bring game or fish home. He is a pretty picky eater, but eats everything I catch or kill. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud! He has me tell him hunting and fishing stories before bed and then re-tells them to me and puts himself in them. 😂 He's awesome! Thanks for the comment.

Latest posts