Sold/Expired 14' v bottom aluminum, 9.9 hp 4 cylinder outboard and trailer

'borohunter

So a few weeks back I found a 16' boat that had a 9.9 yamaha 4 cylinder (1999 model). I pulled the motor off this 14' and placed on the "new to me" 16' and basically swapped out motors. Now I have 2 rigs and selling this 14'. The boat is set up with navigation lights (switches on the battery box) and a single 7" LED light on the front (also controlled via battery box switch) along with a battery approx. 6 months old. Also has a spare tire mounted on the trailer. The boat has been camouflaged and has served me well. Now that my youngest wants to join me and the oldest hunting, the larger boat will be a better fit because I hope to also have a few deer and/or turkey in it with us if all goes according to plan.

I have not had this outboard out on the water. The guy I bought it from said it ran strong last time he had it out and belonged to his dad before he passed away. He also told me about the engine needing a new water pump and/or water pump housing. It is a pull start and started up for me fairly easily. It shifted into forward and reverse but agree on need for water pump/water pump housing as no water stream from the outboard. As I've not had it out on the water I can't vouch for anything else with the motor.

I think it can make someone a great setup and has served me well. There are scratches and rub marks on the paint but all in all a very solid boat. Before I go down the road (headache) of Craig's list or having someone replace the water pump, thought I'd post it here in case anyone is interested. Asking $1,100 (obo)

Thanks for looking and let me know if any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0122.jpg
    IMG_0122.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg