14 Foods you should never eat

Crosshairy

Most of that list made sense right away without even reading the details afterwards, although the one about sprouts was not something I would have predicted to be on the list.

The sad thing was, I was drinking something with artificial sweetener and dyes in it while reading it...lol

I made up for it (I hope) by planting a garden this weekend.

TAFKAP

Some of that logic is ridiculous....

OMG! THE FIELD HANDS ARE WEARING SUITS AND RESPIRATORS! THEY'RE KILLING US WITH CHEMICALS!

The people applying chemicals in strawberry fields are exposed to a far higher concentration of chemicals than the person eating the fruit of one plant. If you ate strawberries all day, every day, then you might have something to consider. You know, like the guy whose job it is to walk up and down rows of the field spraying plants all day.

Huh, I bet if you feed a rat 20 lbs of saccharin a week, he'll get cancer too.

catman529

Sprouts? Grow your own :D easy enough

I agree with a lot of the stuff listed (not that I follow it very well) but I don't agree with everything in there.

Almost all corn and soy from in the US is genetically modified, to produce more food per acre, produce its own pest resistance, and to resist herbicide so the fields can be sprayed to kill weeds (roundup ready crops). Kind of scary the potential harm that can be done and not just to people. And crazy how many foods contain corn or soy products... Doesn't have to say corn or soy in the ingredients list, but when you look at how some of those ingredients are made, it boils down to originally starting with corn or soy...

Latest posts