12 ga TSS loads, if you need them

Southern Sportsman

I have been making TSS loads for me and a few buddies for the last 5 years or so. One buddy has been shooting 12 ga 3.5", 2.5oz #9s. They are ridiculous and I make fun of him, but they throw an unreal pattern and he has killed plenty of turkeys with them. I finally convinced him to try something a bit less excessive, and he has been happy with those, particularly since the 3" loads are a little more managable for his kids. But he has about 20 of these 3.5" loads on-hand that I made earlier this year. I'm happy with my 3" loads and my .410 loads, so I don't need them. They are time consuming to make, so I just can't bring myself to cut them open to re-use the shot. So I may sell them and buy more shot.

They are extreme overkill (roughly 900 pellets) and they kick like hell. But if you're into that sort of thing, I would sell them in lots of 5 for $65 (about what you would pay Apex for a 2.5oz load). It's a load recipe that has been around for a long time, obtained from the most reputable of loaders. Prefer face to face sale as shipping ammo is a bit of a pain. I live in Martin and travel to Jackson for work 3-4 days a week.

If you are interested just send me a PM. FYI, since it's loose ammo, I ordered some ammo tax stamps from the state. I can't actually sell them until I get the stamps, which will probably be Saturday. I will handle the TN deer donation if sold.

Thanks.

Southern Sportsman

Met JSimeon earlier this week for lunch. Great guy. Bought my lunch :tu:

Had someone claim the rest of these but haven't heard back in a few days. So, for now, I still have a few available. I would still prefer in person, but could ship for actual cost. I think it has to be done UPS or FedEx.

Latest posts