12/26

Beaver86

Anyone else out there today? Saw several deer from the road yesterday around 10. Gonna sit till noon or so and see what happens.

csi-tech

Sadly, and happily I tagged out. My hunting buddy is going, wishing him luck. Food plots are untouched I opened my Christmas eve bucks stomach and found it chok full of acorns still. Not even any browse. Bumper mast crop this year. I told him to hunt deep.

Hunt 365

I went before work. Deer moving right at shooting light, I was a little late. "Lightly bumped " a couple walking in but they didn't blow. Saw several moving in thick before I backed out. Wish I could have hunted hard this am

Jcalder

csi-tech":11pq2hz9 said:
Sadly, and happily I tagged out. My hunting buddy is going, wishing him luck. Food plots are untouched I opened my Christmas eve bucks stomach and found it chok full of acorns still. Not even any browse. Bumper mast crop this year. I told him to hunt deep.
my food plot sightings have been horrible this year. I'm hoping it's because of a huge crop and not disease. I've had one picture and one sighting since the end of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddyboots

Jcalder":yaiw6tm4 said:
csi-tech":yaiw6tm4 said:
my food plot sightings have been horrible this year. I'm hoping it's because of a huge crop and not disease. I've had one picture and one sighting since the end of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one I killed Christmas Eve was full of acorns and browse. Still eating acorns.

catman529

Hunted ag fields this evening. 2 spikes at 400 yards. Could have moved on them if they had been does. It was a beautiful afternoon, actually saw a flock of cranes fly over, usually I just hear them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts