#11 caps

turkeythumper

I have a Ruger old army and need some RWS German #11 caps,I also use them in my WHITE BLACK POWDER RIFLES, If anyone Knows where to get some let me know, they will say 1075 on the can. Thanks Guys!

turkeythumper

They fit the nipples better than any thing I used in 15 years, and have never had one fall off.I can't remember one not igniting the powder even in the rain.The closest one in size is the remington #10.

turkeythumper

Hey guys Dixie Gun Works in Union City TN has them, and I did not pay a hazardous handling fee.Thank you guy's for your help, if you try them you will not switch.Remember the can will have 1075 on them, that will insure they will fit your smoke pole or pistol.Thanks again for the help.

turkeythumper

Oh yes the CCI seem to work fine on the rifles, but are to hard for some of the pistol's to fire the first time every time.The RWS caps will solve this problem and will fit tight on the rifle and pistols.

Still-n-Quiet

turkeythumper said:
Hey guys Dixie Gun Works in Union City TN has them, and I did not pay a hazardous handling fee.Thank you guy's for your help, if you try them you will not switch.Remember the can will have 1075 on them, that will insure they will fit your smoke pole or pistol.Thanks again for the help.

I love that store!

VolDoug

WTM said:
i have an unopened tin of 100 you can have free. just pm me with an address.

I also have about half a tin if anyone can use them. They are the 1075s, but they are made by Vorderlader-Zundhutchen. Can't get any more German than that :D !

Latest posts