#1 in KY

TheLBLman

Roost 1 said:
Wes Parrish said:
Nice.
Which Slick Trick are you using?

Magnum 125.... Sharpest blades I have ever used.
I'm using the same head with a little longer ferrule, making it 150 grains. Going to the 150gr version made my groups tighter, and the trajectory difference is negligible.

Personally, I don't understand the "rage" about those less durable 2-blade mechanicals.

These 4-blade Slick Tricks don't just "cut", they make a HOLE.

But they still "CUT" 2-1/4": 1-1/8" + 1-1/8" = 2-1/4" Total Blade Cut with the Slick Trick Magnums.

Less to think about, nothing to go wrong (compared to mechanicals).

Roost 1

Wes Parrish said:
Roost 1 said:
Wes Parrish said:
Nice.
Which Slick Trick are you using?

Magnum 125.... Sharpest blades I have ever used.
I'm using the same head with a little longer ferrule, making it 150 grains. Going to the 150gr version made my groups tighter, and the trajectory difference is negligible.

Personally, I don't understand the "rage" about those less durable 2-blade mechanicals.

These 4-blade Slick Tricks don't just "cut", they make a HOLE.

But they still "CUT" 2-1/4": 1-1/8" + 1-1/8" = 2-1/4" Total Blade Cut with the Slick Trick Magnums.

Less to think about, nothing to go wrong (compared to mechanicals).

Don't hear too many stories of hunters losing deer with the slick tricks or complaining about not getting complete pass-thrus.... Matter of fact when I shot this doe my arrow passed thru and buried into a log completely shattering my nocturnal... I could not pull arrow out of log had to unscrew arrow from the head which is still embedded in the log..... How many mechanical users have this problem? Just saying..

Latest posts