• Help Support TNDeer:

0-3 Lifetime License Price Increase??

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Big Gun

I bought both of my kids theirs before they were even 1 year old. My daughter may never use hers but its there if she decides that she wants to.

Andy S.

As my wife loves to say, "that is the first thing he bought them". Good use of funds for numerous reasons. Thanks for the heads up, I will make my friends and family aware.

PalsPal

If true, I better get my granddaughter and grandsons prior to then. Be almost a 2 for 1.

Tenntrapper

Correct me if I'm wrong, but about 20 yrs ago, weren't they 100.00 if you got prior to first birthday? Seems like that was the deal when I got my daughter's.

Safari Hunt

Still a bargain to hunt and fish 7/24/365. Check with a golf course and see what greens fees are for 18 holes. Make sure you are sitting down. And you can't eat those birdies.

Gravey

Correct me if I'm wrong, but about 20 yrs ago, weren't they 100.00 if you got prior to first birthday? Seems like that was the deal when I got my daughter's.
I don’t think so. My daughter will be 21 in 2 weeks and I bought hers before she turned 1 and it was $200. Bought my sons 3 years later and it was $200. She may never use it but we covered his a long time ago. Even at $320 it’s a deal.

Tenntrapper

I don’t think so. My daughter will be 21 in 2 weeks and I bought hers before she turned 1 and it was $200. Bought my sons 3 years later and it was $200. She may never use it but we covered his a long time ago. Even at $320 it’s a deal.
Agreed, it's still a deal. I was just thinking it was less back then. But, I do remember that to get that price, it had to be before first birthday.

flyinpro

Supporter
I bought all but one of my grandkids theirs. Like most things with the TWRA, $120.00 jump can’t be justified in my opinion.

mike243

It's been $200 every since they started, went from $1200 to $1620 I think, bought mine the year it went up. best $ I have spent was for the grandkids and me

Latest posts