…and immediately the c-o-c-k crew

GOHUNT

System wouldn't let me use the word "c-o-c-k" in the title without camouflaging it.
As my son and I drove to our turkey hunting destination in the dark this morning I told him "just think, it was about this time of that fateful night that Peter denied the Christ for the third time, as it was about time for the rooster to crow."
Don't forget why we celebrate Easter. It's way more important than bunnies and eggs. It celebrates the single most important event in the history of mankind….the suffering, death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

F328EC3F-B28D-42D8-9804-B6E9EB61D3CB.png

Last edited:

megalomaniac

Amen... but actually this morning, I was thinking it should be good Thursday, not Friday.

No way Jesus was entombed for less than 3 whole days... just too much significance with the number 3 in the bible.

Willysman

System wouldn't let me use the word "c-o-c-k" in the title without camouflaging it.
As my son and I drove to our turkey hunting destination in the dark this morning I told him "just think, it was about this time of that fateful night that Peter denied the Christ for the third time, as it was about time for the rooster to crow."
Don't forget why we celebrate Easter. It's way more important than bunnies and eggs. It celebrates the single most important event in the history of mankind….the suffering, death and resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

View attachment 134578
Amen brother. Sure do wish people in our country would realize this. Our country would not be in the condition it is in.

Latest posts