This moring my undercover partner, disquised as Stillunscrubbed, joined me for a trip down muddy lane. I was disquised as Roland Martin. The rumor about the cave is true. It was spewing 4000 cfs of toxic waste into the water. The fumes would gag a maggot on a gut truck.

But we percever..we whatever that word is. WE invoked the curse of Gil and the Wrath of Dunnigan and we perce...whatever that word is. We dodged kayakers, canoers and twin teenage girls on jetskis but we perce...whatever that word is.

And since it was Senior Citizens Day on the river, we did not wake board any flyflingers.

Through the mud and greenish glow and the rushing toxic water we went and caught...and we caught.

Our legal limits which we hung from tree branches to dry. Then, even though my disquised partner came within a teacup of running out of gas, we perce...whatever and went back to once more inspect the dam dam. It is still there, still leaking and since it was Sr. Cit. Day, the waters below it was plumb full of old farts with flyrods and worms.

Tape at 11.

Constipation has ruined many a good day. Not as many as stupidity, though.