Tell me what you know about these rifles! Hillbilly, your one up on everyone, I sent you a pic.|
I found this on the classifieds here at work and from what I've heard and read about them, it's a steal. He's asking $1350 for it. Here's the specs.
DoubleStar 16" Super Match AR-15
Description: Recently built / never fired.
Complete DoubleStar build with DSC upper and lower receivers from J&T Distributing.
- DSC A3 flattop w/ forward assist
- 16" Wilson Super Match Stainless, Fluted
- 1x8 twist
- National Match free-float aluminum
- J&T single rail gas block
- LMT bolt carrier assembly
- YHM front & rear BUIS (back-up iron sights)
- DSC Star-15 stripped lower built with
DSC lower kit
- Timney Single Stage 3# drop-in trigger
- KNS Non-rotational trigger & hammer pins
- Hogue Grip
- Standard A2 buttstock assembly
- 1x 30rd mag
- Harris Bipod
- YHM picatinny rail bipod adapter
- ATN 5x33L Illuminated Reticle scope
- Butler Creek flip-up scope covers
- Burris Signature-Zee Rings
- Bulldog soft case
"Every man dies, but not every man lives."