I just got back from Texas. I noticed that they have a turkey feeder that only turkeys can reach the feed. It's a barrel deal that is gravity feed to center area and holes cut so that a turkey can reach his head thru to access the feed. All kinds of places in Texas sell them but it's hard to get that big drum on the airplane. Cost $70 dollars to ship to Tn and the feeder sell for about $150. Anyone know of such a thing that I might find in Tn or have an idea of a good homemade feeder?