I have an Encore with a .50 cal mz barrel and a .243 barrel. I hunt WMA's off and on where you can't use a rifle so I take my muzzleloader. As much as I do this, it's a pain in the butt swapping out the barrels that much. So, I got to wondering if you can you just buy an encore receiver without getting a barrel. Anybody know?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.