Being in the service industry, I know you normally hear the horror stories of people being taken advantage of, so I wanted to be different and tell of a good experience I recently had with a local atv shop.

So, I went out last weekend to set up a camera and do a little scouting. On the way out of the woods (2 mile ride), I started hearing a loud popping noise from my Honda Foreman. I figured I'd take it to a local shop instead of the dealer. It's closer to home as I don't get many free days during the week. Good Move on my part!! I took it to Extreme Dirt Sports in Lebanon, TN. Jessie told me he'd check out my ATV and waive the check out fee if I had him repair it. He also told me the oil change and 4X4 service was just $129. I was expecting a very large estimate, but when Jessie called, everything was extremely reasonable, and an out the door price. No surprises or hidden charges. Picked my ATV up today, and not only was my atv serviced, but the brakes were adjusted, the carb was cleaned and adjusted, and he showed me the old parts and explained the repair. Great service and a very quick turn-around. I would highly recommend anyone in the middle TN area to Extreme Dirt Sports in Lebanon, TN. 615-547-4488.