http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/09/18/is-there-con-man-in-oval-office/?intcmp=obnetwork

PARAPHRASED ---- Click the link for full content

I keep asking myself: Why Syria? Why now?
No war in America history has ever been opposed by 71% of the citizens, or 75% of the military.

Then, when you realize Obama has had so many scandals and failures to hide, war is the perfect cover story to mask the most disastrous record in modern presidential history. Obama is a desperate man. He has to cover-up the truth.

The media headlines should be about the massive IRS scandal . . . . .

Without IRS attacks, intimidation, and interference, Tea Party groups would have had the same influence as 2010 -- when their raging energy and passionate “fire and brimstone” led directly to the biggest Republican Congressional landslide in modern history.

Does anyone doubt that?

Heck we now have emails from IRS officials stating exactly that -- that Tea Parties had to be stopped if Democrats wanted to win the election.

Suddenly, mysteriously, in 2012 all the energy and momentum went out of the Tea Party movement.

Now we know why.
Obama used the IRS to fix the presidential election.
Fraud was committed to re-elect Barack Obama. Our country was hijacked . . . . . . .

Think I’m wrong? Evidently the IRS officials don’t.

Several of them have been busy hiring the most famous and expensive law firms in Washington, D.C. to defend themselves.

Where are they getting the money?
Is Obama or the Democratic National Committee arranging for big Democratic donors to pay for their legal fees? Why would Obama do that?

It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out that Obama is frightened to death about what these IRS officials will say under oath. Their testimony could end his presidency and destroy his legacy.