September 21. 5:00pm until the hunting stories/lies run out..

We will be frying fish, chicken and anything else that sounds good in grease. We can grill a few burgers and dogs for the yuppies that don't do fish or chicken. Everyone that can please come. All that anyone needs to bring is a side dish, dessert, or drinks. You are welcome to BYOB but drink responsible. My three kids will be here 10, 8, and 3yrs old. So if you want to bring the kiddos feel free. If you have a chair please bring it. I have tables, plates, weaponry, cups and napkins.

It is the Florida game that day which is an away game so gator n buck is the only tndeer member not invited... J/k wear all the Florida or Tennessee gear you want. If the game is going on during the shindig I will have a couple tvs outside for us to watch the game. I am hoping to see a nimrod, a bodacious stik, a plinker for sure. A silver fox lives nearby to. Heck there may be a big vagina deer run by... But seriously anyone can come. I am looking forward to seeing y'all. Anyone that can make it please let me know how many is coming.

I live about 10 minutes from Bass Pro exit 407. If its ok can a mod sticky this to the top..