In the subject area of the post it is limited to the size of the title. However, this applies to not only disabled veterans or veterans wounded in action, but also anyone with a disablility that confines them to a wheelchair.
STEPS FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FOR HUNTS:

1. GO TO WEBSITE: http://www.huntersdeerblind.com
2. CLICK ON THE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE HUNTING BLIND/2013
HUNTS PAGE.
3. CLICK ON APPLICATION FOR HUNT. ALL FIVE HUNTS ARE LISTED
ON DIFFERENT PAGES FOR YOUR VIEWING AND CHOOSING.
4. PRINT THE APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE ADDRESS ON THE
APPLICATION.

I WOULD LIKE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT TENN.BOY ON THE TN.DEER WEBSITE AND THE MEMBERS OF HIS HUNTING CLUB HAVE DONATED A TROPHY HUNT IN OHIO FOR A DISABLED VETERAN. VETERANS WHO HAVE BEEN WOUNDED IN ACTION NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS HUNT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON DECEMBER 2nd and 3rd, 2013.

Go to my website at http://www.huntersdeerblind.com and go to the WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE HUNTING BLIND/2013 HUNTS PAGE and download the application, fill it out and send it to the address on the application. A hunter will be selected from the applications and notified. PLEASE NOTE ON THE APPLICATION WHICH HUNT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND NOTE ON THE APPLICATION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.

If you do not need the instruction manual and/or the DVD that I sell to help fund these hunts and would like to help, Yahoo has help me set up a DONATE button on my website on the HOME PAGE. I am doing 5 disabled hunts this season in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky and any help would be appreciated. The instruction manual is $12.95 or the Instruction Manual and DVD is $19.95 and each has free shipping. PROFITS FROM THESE SALES HELP FUND THE HUNTS.
Thanks TENN.BOY for your help. This is a great contribution to this project and this can only come from the heart.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS. PLEASE HELP ME HELP OUR DISABLED VETERANS TO PROVIDE THEM WITH SOME MUCH NEEDED RECREATION.

DANNYT

L&T EDUCATIONAL CONCEPTS
P.O. BOX 1349
POWELL, TN 37849

SCHEDULED HUNTS

HUNT # 1 KENTUCKY TROPHY HUNT NOV. 11th & 12th, 2013 MODERN GUN
UPPER JOHNS CREEK PIKE COUNTY, KY

HUNT # 2 KENTUCKY TROPHY HUNT NOV. 15TH & 16TH, 2013 MODERN GUN
LOWER JOHNS CREEK PIKE COUNTY, KY

HUNT # 3 TENNESSEE HUNT NOV. 23rd & 24th, 2013
GUN, MUZZLELOADER AND ARCHERY

HUNT # 4 OHIO TROPHY HUNT DEC. 2nd & 3rd, 2013