For those who deer hunt outside of Tennessee, are there any specific regulations that you like in the States that you hunt?

Besides Tennessee, I also hunt public access land in Kansas and Texas.

In Kansas I like that you can use screw in steps on public access land. I also like that you can hang 2 treestands per area on public access land and leave them up all season as long as you put your name and hunter ID number on them. Anyone is allowed to use a treestand on public land if it's not being used when you get to it. I also like that the use of trail cameras on public access land in Kansas does not require special permission. I know many will hate this one, but I like that almost all of November is archery only in Kansas. The way the calendar is this year, the entire months of October and November are archery only in Kansas. As a nonresident I like the 1-buck limit in Kansas, but if I lived there I would probably prefer a 2-buck limit.

In Texas I like that you can leave a treestand or a blind on public access land for up to 72 hrs. I also like that you can use trail cameras on public access land without special permission.