I work with a crew of 5 others,been working with the same 2 for 3 years now.With one being a 66yr old man whome i've gotten to know really well. Well,we all got off at 3pm today and headed to our vehicles,I told them see you tomorrow,and and the 66yr old said a joke and headed on his way.At 4:15pm I got a call from my other co worker who said a car just went through Billy's house and they had to life flight him to knoxville.That right there is when I realized how much I cared for my co workers. I believe he's going to be okay,but you just never know when you are going to see that person "tomorrow".. If you don't mind say a prayer for Billy and his family,I've not seen his house but I was told its a wreck. You won't find a better person than Billy,he'd do anything for you, I believe he'd give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it.

http://www.wate.com/story/22787607/car-crashes-into-living-room-of-home-injures-morgan-co-man

Ban Liberals!!! Save America!!!!