After too many years of being chubby and out of shape, I have decided to finally do something about it. Rather than halfheartedly exercising for a while, then slacking off again, I have registered for and begun training to run the St. Jude Memphis Half-Marathon. This is a huge step for me, as I've never been any sort of runner, let alone long-distance runner. In my role as a race participant, I have pledged to raise $1,000 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

TNDeer is an incredible community that has shown tremendous support to many worthy causes in the past, and I thank RUGER for allowing me to continue that today. If you are so inclined, I would like to ask that you follow this link to my personal fundraising page.

http://heroes.stjude.org/AndrewMullis

St. Jude is a very worthy organization, and all donations of all sizes are greatly appreciated. The strong majority of their operating budget is through private fundraising efforts, so they rely heavily on small personal donations. I thank you for any help you are able to give, and I'm grateful for your support.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me or post on this thread. I will also be posting my progress and Thank You notes on here as well.

Thank you in advance!

Andrew Mullis