Dont know if I'm allowed to share this here but its a family I know personally. They can use all the prayers they can get

BROOKLYN’S BATTLE
April 26, 2013
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Over the past year many of you have followed the story of our courageous angel, Brooklyn Shaw, the daughter of Hailey and Cody Roberts. Brooklyn, who is three, has fought a battle few of us would have the stamina to win. In April of 2012, Brooklyn’s family was faced with devastating news: she had Stage 4 neuroblastoma cancer. This red-headed wonder fought back! Since diagnosis, Brooklyn has endured months of heavy chemotherapy and radiation treatments at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital. She also underwent stem cell harvest and transplant at Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville. In early 2013, Brooklyn’s last treatments ended. On April 22nd , mere months after the completion of those harsh treatments and therapies, Brooklyn’s family was given the horrible news that her cancer had relapsed.
Faced with this hard news, Brooklyn’s family wants to give her every little girl’s dream: to go to Disney World. We are asking that you help us make that happen! We need funds to send Brooklyn, her twin sister, Maddie, her mom and dad, baby sister Lexi, and grandparents Marla and Norman Shaw on this trip of a life time, so they can enjoy Brooklyn and each other.
This family has fought a hard battle this past year. Please help us give them an escape from cancer, a chance to make our sweet Brookie smile, and a chance to make memories that will last a lifetime. Any money donated will go straight to making the Disney World trip possible for Brooklyn and her family. In the event the trip is not possible, the funds will be used in connection with the treatments and expenses associated with Brooklyn’s battle!
Please continue to pray for our Brooklyn and her family. Cancer is big, but we know that OUR GOD IS BIGGER!
Love to All,
Friends & Family

Please make checks payable to Epperson Church by MAY 5, 2013
You can mail checks to : Casey Edwards, 672 Reliance Rd. Tellico Plains, Tn 37385