Question for those in the know.
I filled out the long form for years. Things got a little more complicated and I started using a tax service.
Now I still use the tax service and was told that likely it would be cheaper and easier to just go back to the short form and do it myself.
I have good health insurance and medicine insurance, home paid for no interest to deduct, and average otherwise.
What is the verdict.--thanks in advance. ole Oaul
Paul Westport-Yuma Tn
On the banks of the Big Sandy River and Maple Creek