So in the past I used to have severe allergy problems every spring and fall and suddenly they went away for several years but it appears to be back in full force. I've had the worst sinus infection for bout a week now. I have heard that if a body takes a spoon full of local honey daily that they will never have allergy problems. Is there any truth to this or just a wives tale? I pretty much dislike the taste of honey so I thought I would ask others opinions first.
_________________________
woods n water