Hope all is well with each of you, I havent been around much lately simply because we cut off internet at my house due to have a landline and not using it I still have it on my phone of course and check in every week just harder to post from my phone. Been doing great and the boys are growing up I can't believe that Kanon will be 1 in little over a month and Kiptyn will be 3 in April man times fly fo sho! Cherish every minute with your childern because they truely do fly by, I heard that al my life and heard the "This hurts me more than it will hurt you!" and until this point in my life being a dad of 2 and a husband how true that really is. I recently started a new job the 1st of the year working customer service for the local HVAC company. Working for my uncle BUCKHORN40 again this is one reason I missed you guys at the vous last year I said I wouldnt miss another lord willing and Im gonna stand by that. Last year I was days upon having my newest addition to the family and this year getting off work later wouldn't provide the time to make it to Montgomery Bell. Trust me when i got the text from Turkeyburd last friday I really really felt bad and wanted to leave work right then to get there. Anyways I'm still kicking and doing well. Deer Season was a pretty good one to boot, got a 2 year old I should let walk but he just stood there too long ha ha ha and killed a pretty good doe, both with my new 280 REM barrel....LOVE IT and its a Dang KILLER! This upcoming season I'll be leasing some property in KY with Uncle marc and my dad and brother and we are excited about that!

Hope all is well!

Brandon