We will be having our next East Side Meet and Greet on April 27th at my clubhouse.

I have been talking to bodacious and we think it would be good if everyone started arriving about 4:30, then we could eat around 5:30. It will be a potluck, everyone bring a dish, and I will supply the plates, napkins, forks, cups, etc.

I am not sure yet, but I may have something special in store for after we eat. I will let you know if that pans out later!

If you plan on coming, please reply on this thread what you will be bringing, so others can see.

My clubhouse is at the intersection of Horsestall Dr. and Shannon Valley Farms Blvd. in Knoxville. If you want an address for your GPS, use 5200 Horsestall Dr. You can't miss the clubhouse once you get into the subdivision.

If you are coming from the west, take the Mall Road exit off of I640, turn left at the end of the ramp, go to the end of the road and turn right. Follow that road to the weigels and turn left onto Murphy rd. the subdivision will be on your right (Horsestall dr.) when you come in on Horsestall, you will see the clubhouse in front of you.

If you are coming from the east, take the east towne mall exit and turn right at the end of the ramp. Go through two lights and turn left onto Mill road. At the end of mill rd., turn right onto Washington pike. At Weigels, turn left onto Murphy and and follow the directions above.

I hope to see everyone there!

I think Gator might be persuaded to bring some boots by if anyone is interested!