I got an email a Gun Rally being planned for Blount County. I wanted to pass it on and hope you folks living in Blount County (or surrounding) can help make this a successful event.

The rally will take place at the Blount County Courthouse (the old court house) off Court St. in downtown Maryville on February 9th, 2013 at 12:00 (noon). The rally will open with The Pledge of Allegiance and a prayer. We are hoping to find a local representative, senator, or other political figure to speak in support of the 2nd Amendment at the rally. Thanks.

"I agree to this constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administered; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other. - Ben Franklin