For all you raised bed gardeners, what do you use to make the "walls" of your raised beds? I've always been a "traditional" gardner but am thinking I'll try a raised bed or two this year.

I've been told not to used pressure treated lumber or RR cross ties due to chemical leaching into the soil. Any help is appreciated.